“This shouldn’t take long”. How many times have I heard those words? Boat projects never seem to go as planned. At least not for us. It seems that, to get to one thing, you have to remove 3 others in its way. And it usually involves contorting your body in many different ways to get to where you need to be. I’m never sure if I need to just get out of the way or pitch in and help. There usually isn’t room for two.
I think we are over the worst, for now. We have installed the auto pilot, which included 4 different people troubleshooting it. A big thanks goes out to George for figuring it out and for helping Keith get it working. We have also removed all the plumbing hoses from the head. And when I say ‘we’, I mean ‘Keith’. The hoses were old and smelled like an outhouse. That also was a full days work. I am happy to say our boat doesn’t stink anymore. Be it known that I do my share as well. I have the pictures to prove it.
I hope we have most things where we like them now. Most of the repairs have been getting the boat to suit us. A few more add on items and she should be ready to go.